Draynor got the first"night" impact in RS

Ждём старта продаж и обсуждаем новинку.

Сообщение Sunxuemei » 17 окт 2020, 05:14

Barely a month OSRS gold before, I could make perhaps 1m per 2 hours (1 to a good day) along with my staking acc. And for a while, it was good. You'd have idiots trying to defraud you using a crossbow or sling (however it'd be ok as you've got crossbow and sling), you'd have people with poor stats, you'd have boxers that greatly overestimate themselves, however generally it was trendy. You made money. Life was great.

nowadays, I could hardly find ANYONE for staking. I made 40k today. I literally had one person that was ready to stake me, AND that he had been 15 levels greater. Everyone else is obssessed about friendlying, perhaps because they are so desperate to acquire those hat things that do absolutely nothing but seem ridiculous and grant you an emote. Individuals are even, in consequence, prostituting themselves from"selling" kills, something I find even more incredibly irritating than advertising accounts.

From this I can conclude that... Jagex made every single accounts in runescape to be broke, except mine. What else could explain the fact that virtually nobody is staking? There is an astounding and amazing concealed skill from the hats which everyone knows but nobody has bothered telling me about, and is completely worth the time and mind-numbing repetition required to obtain them. If it goes on for another month I am seriously considering quitting rs once and for all.

I'm just wasting my time . Jagex scarcely ever reads their very own forums, plus they would not bother to see this. I looked at the update newpost, to check if there was anything of specific interest this past week. The hats appeared intriguing, Draynor obtained the first"night" impact in RS... then I looked in the"upgrades" At first they seemed awesome, particularly having the ability to left-click bosses and decant 3-dose potions. However, there was one sentence that severely disturbed me"We've included a'Make-All' alternative.... For adding feathers ." In my horror, trying to fletch Adamant Bolts caused the Make-X window to pop up. I teleported to Sumona and purchased some Broad Bolt hints - they were given exactly the exact same nerf. What's so bad about being able to fletch bolts you ask? Bolts can no longer be fletched while running or doing some other action.
Sunxuemei
Читатель

Вернуться в Volkswagen B7 - обсуждение